Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tad Bit O' Tid Bits....

Just some random things going through me head today as I prepare to put my suit and tie on and take my six year old daughter to our first father daughter dance this evening.

- Do you think Albert Pujols will have a career year in this contract year? Can you imagine what a career year would be for Albert?

- Happy 48th Birthday to arguably the greatest athlete of my lifetime....Michael "Air" Jordan. Is the second greatest athlete of my lifetime Bo Jackson?

- Will there ever be more heart-warming moments in my life than watching my month old daughter smile?

- Do you think the Cardinal that seems to live in the evergreen tree in our backyard is a reminder my Father is watching over? I just saw that damn Cardinal on the fence today for the first time this year. My Dad was one heck of a Cardinals fan.

- Does anyone in the United States of America really, truly care about the Royal Wedding?

- How long do you think Facebook will "punish" me by keeping my account disabled for including my nickname in my name? The more time that passes by the more I get involved with Twitter (@porkchopdenton) and the more I could care less about Facebook.

- Congrats to one of the elite St. Louis Cardinals Greats. Stan Musial received the "Medal of Freedom" award from President Obama this past Tuesday.

- If only 3 people regularly read my blogs are they relevant?

I'm out folks. Will be in the Chicago-land area this weekend visiting some of Amy's family. I can't wait for a Portilla's Chicago Style Hot Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment